Monday, July 29, 2013

Paint for dresser is selected.

This weekend I "pulled a thread" on the living room fabric to create a straight line for the curtains, and cut the excess off the top (so I would have a swatch to take with me to the paint store).  I chose Sherwin Williams Cote D'Azur color.  I also took the fabric swatch to TJMaxx and everything that I saw in what I consider true turquoise color, matched the fabric perfectly.  I'm really excited about the color.  I think the dresser is going to be lovely. 

I had a coupon for more fabric too so decided to go ahead and use it before it expired.  I ordered 1 yard of a medallion fabric that is in the chartreuse and turquoise colors - I ordered a yard of it for pillows.  I also ordered 3 yards of a charcoal fabric and an ikat fabric so I can match the color for the bed that we are making out of the coffee table.  I sure hope they are the colors I am expecting them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment