Sunday, September 15, 2013

Whiteboard progress

Today, I am working on a whiteboard.  It will be a picture frame whiteboard.  I am going to paint the frame a teal color also.  It is 19 x 36.  I put white butcher paper on the frame insert, framed it with washi tape, then made small frames to place on top of the butcher paper - for places to write lists (To Do, Email, Errands, Call, etc.).  I used little icons to indicate what each list is for. The heart is for To Do (a reminder to do your work with a joyful heart), Envelope for emails, Iphone for calls (orange), and an arrow for errands.  The other side will have frames, as well as a small one under the heart.  This is what I have so far. 


 
Look how cute the Iphone is.  and Orange is gorgeous with Magenta and Teal!

No comments:

Post a Comment