Sunday, September 15, 2013

Whiteboard is complete

I decided I didn't like the pink on the whiteboard, especially since I am painting the frame teal.  I had another paper but one of them tore while cutting it, so I had to find another paper - the pink was the next closest thing.  The other wasn't ideal either, but I was trying to use what I had on hand.  So, I recut the pink frames with teal blue paper.  I think I like it better, especially since it will have a teal frame.

 
I finished the whiteboard.  Since washi tape is so popular to tack down pictures and things in scrapbooking, I decided to hold down the frames with it.  I think it turned out really cute.  I wrote on it a little bit just to show what each of the areas are for.  I am pleased with the outcome. Now I just need to paint the frame.  You should be able to click the individual pictures to see them up close.  So, the final frame categories are: Prayers (who to pray for), Today (!!!), Ideas (two wheels in motion), To Do, Orange - urgent, Email, Phone, Errands (Arrow).



No comments:

Post a Comment