Thursday, December 10, 2015

Diptyque Spice Labels





For a while, I've had the idea to create spice labels to mimic the beautiful Diptyque candles.  I found artwork here, cleaned it up in Photoshop, brought it into PowerPoint, and designed each spice label using Trajanus Roman font, a font similar to Diptyque's.  I think they turned out so stinkin' cute!  I printed them on my laser printer, on full-sheet labels, cut them by hand and placed them on these chrome lid spice jars from the Container Store. I made twelve of them. I am so happy how they turned out.  I am in the process of styling my home for sale and these will be so precious on my new quartz counters next to the stove! I found this cute wooden box at TJ Maxx's Home Goods.  Love it! I will share my artwork for a limited time. Leave a comment below!





1 comment:

  1. These are so cute, I'm redoing my kitchen soon and I would love to do something like this. Love the tray too.

    ReplyDelete